Baggetta & Co is a specialist boutique practice.
We are focused on consistently high standards of service and expertise.
As a result, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work and the quality of our team.
Our family values, commitment to integrity, honesty and professionalism are the cornerstones of our firm.
To deliver our clients individually tailored, effective solutions with personalised service, a commitment to quality at all times and advice you can rely on.
- To be customer focused on all our activities
- Demonstrate integrity, respect and professionalism
- Provide individualistic, clear and practical advice
- Rigorous adherence to ethical behaviour
- Deliver services based on industry best practice
- Inspire our clients with our energy and enthusiasm
- Nurture long-term relationships with our clients
- Continually developing the skills of our staff
- A Practice which is highly regarded by our local community and our clients.
In June 1989, Paul Baggetta established Baggetta & Co as a Taxation & Accounting firm. Today Baggetta & Co is a multi-disciplined firm offering clients additional services including;
- Business Advisory Services,
- Financial Planning, and
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Services.
Paul Baggetta is proud of the exceptional service and quality work provided to his clients and enjoys working with like-minded clients who are looking for quality and excellence.
Paul Baggetta makes a point of making himself available to each and every client of Baggetta & Co. As a Specialist Practice, working only in our areas of expertise, we are able to provide our clients with a high and exceptional standard of personal service and quality work.
Our commitment to training, employing quality staff and our high staff retention ensures we provide clients with quality and consistency. Over 60% of our staff have been employees of Baggetta & Co for a minimum of 16 years.
We deliver individually tailored and effective financial solutions, with advice you can rely on, to:
- Small Business (SME)
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Pre-Retirees & Retiree
Our Points Of Difference
- Every client meets personally with Paul Baggetta, Founder and Principal, for every appointment. As a result, Paul develops an intimate understanding of his clients and their needs.
- Paul’s skill set and experience is highly unique and valuable, therefore ensuring a truly holistic advice approach
- Our Quality and Consistency, outlined by our clients testimonials about their experience with us.
- Our Review Process sees every aspect of your work reviewed by the Principal or Senior Accountant to ensure quality and accuracy.
- We provide close, personal attention and regular communications throughout the year.
- We always undertake prompt, timely and accurate work.
- More than half of our staff have been employees of Baggetta & Co for over sixteen (16) years.
- Our optional Audit Protection Insurance means our professional fees are covered if you are audited by the Australian Taxation Office and any government agency conducting an audit review.
- Above all else we value, practice and uphold the highest level of professional and ethical standards. As a result, ourselves and our clients always have peace of mind.