GST & Bookkeeping
Any accountant or tax advisor will tell you to keep good accounting records. Not only because of the proactive benefits that come from maintaining organised and accurate records, but because we have seen the "horror stories" that actually happen to those who don’t. Good accounting records are fundamental to the preparation of accurate financial statements and tax returns, and to the success of your business – you can’t be making the right decisions for your business if you do not have an accurate picture of what is going on in your business.
At Baggetta & Co we undertake the bookkeeping and gst requirements for many small business clients. And it is evident to us, and our clients, that their business turnover and profit is increasing because they are now spending more time working on their business, and they are making better business decisions because their accounting records are accurate and reliable.
Are you a small to medium business looking for reliable, accurate bookkeeping?
At Baggetta & Co, we provide bookkeeping services, at highly competitive rates, for those business owners wanting to spend more time growing their business and who want accurate and reliable bookkeeping records.
Baggetta & Co provides a range of high value, reasonably priced, bookkeeping services to clients, both inhouse and onsite, to help our clients focus on running their business and growing their business.
The benefits of Baggetta & Co’s bookkeeping services include:
- Affordable Bookkeeping Fees
- A ‘Chief Financial Officer’ level of expertise as we are not just bookkeepers, but experienced accountants
- Accurate, up-to-date business financials
- Reduced accounting fees
- Time and ‘peace of mind’ allowing you to work on your business.
If you would like a FREE, no obligation, fee estimate please call our office on 9317 7300.
GST and Activity Statements
Baggetta & Co has been helping small to medium business clients prepare and lodge their BAS, GST and PAYG returns since the Business Activity Statement was introduced.
At Baggetta & Co, we can assist you with:
- GST Registrations – we advise on whether or not you need to be registered for GST and take care of the registration process for you.
- BAS Preparation and Lodgement – we can help take the worry and hassle out of preparing and lodging your quarterly or annual BAS statements.
- Advice on GST implications of Major Purchases – if you are making a major purchase, for example buying a business or property, then we can advise on any GST or Capital Gains Tax (CGT) implications.
- Amendments to previous BAS – if you discover that you have made a mistake in a previous BAS that you have lodged, then we can help you by lodging an amended return.
Capital gains withholding: Implications for Australian and foreign residents
July 14, 2017
Self Managed Super Funds: The Complete Guide
June 21, 2017
3 Effective Tips for Financial Planning and Divorce
February 2, 2017
Subscribe to the Baggetta newsletter to stay updated with regular industry and company news.