Profit Optimiser is a financial analysis and strategy software program used to improve business performance and that lets you know the impact of every financial decision before you make it.
This program allows you to create key performance indicators for your business, input your business data and experiment with different scenarios.
Imagine being able to instantly answer questions like:
• What’s the impact on my cashflow if I increase my sales by 10%?
• What if I increased volume by 10% and decreased price by 5%?
• What are the sensitive drivers to cashflow in my business?
Once you have input your information and data, Profit Optimiser will produce reports which provide strategies on how to achieve your desired goals or overcome your current problems. The program also allows you to spot emerging business opportunities and assess potential business threats, so you can protect and grow your business.
Features of Profit Optimiser
Some of the features of Profit Optimiser include:
- View business performance on one screen
- ‘What if’ analysis of the financial implications of each business decision
- Goal-seeking to develop strategies to reach financial goals
- Develop projections for the next business period using roll-forward
- Simple and effective graphic reporting to understand performance metrics
- Comprehensive reports, from one page business scorecard to a comprehensive financial diagnostic report
Subscribe to the Baggetta newsletter to stay updated with regular industry and company news.
Is it time for a change?
For more information about the services we provide, or to find out if you are eligible for a free no-obligation consultation, call us now on 9317 7300.
The information provided on this website, including the material and contents provided in the website publications, are informative in nature only and you should not act specifically on the basis of this information alone. It should not be used as a substitute for legal, business, accounting, tax, financial planning or other professional advice. If expert assistance is required, professional advice should be obtained.
Paul Baggetta is the Founder & Principal of Baggetta & Co. Paul Baggetta has been a Taxation Accountant since 1981, a Financial Planner since 1998, and in 1993 qualified as a Real Estate Licensee, holding a Triennial Certificate (currently not trading) and operated his own Real Estate business for property investment clients for over 5 years as a second business.
Financial planning services are provided by Paul Baggetta as an Authorised Representative (No. 261469) of Capstone Financial Planning Pty Ltd. ABN 24 093 733 969. Australian Financial Services License No. 223135.
Taxation & Accounting services are provided by Paul Baggetta as a Registered Tax Agent (No.61487008) and is a Member of SMSF Association, FIPA & NTAA.