how to retire comfortably
Baggetta & Co’s FREE ebook was created to help you start your journey to the retirement you’ve always imagined…
Retirement means different things to different people
For some, it means the ability to spend more time with loved ones while for others it may mean pursuing a neglected hobby or travelling the world.
Regardless of whatever retirement means to you, one thing is for sure – no one wants to spend their later years worrying about money. Some careful planning can help to set you up financially for your retirement years ahead. Even if you think you may have left it a little too late, some careful planning today can still make a difference to the quality of life you experience when you eventually decide to retire.
This ebook provides some insight into the issues and considerations you need to think about when planning for retirement. It’s designed to be of a general nature only, and doesn’t contain any recommendations, offers or invitations to buy any financial products. Before making any investment decisions about your retirement, you should evaluate the extent to which this information is appropriate to your individual investment objectives, risk profile, financial situation and other requirements. A financial adviser can help you with this process.
All services in one place
Contact Baggetta & Co for the answers to these questions:
- What is a comfortable retirement income?
- How much money do I need to retire comfortably?
- How much do I need to retire at 60?
- How much super do I need to retire?
- What does the retirement calculator say I need?
- What are the best retirement planning strategies?
- Does Baggetta & Co have any planning for retirement tips?
- What are the biggest retirement planning mistakes?
- How can I make transition to retirement work for me?
- What are the rules for transition to retirement?
- What are the advantages of transition to retirement?
- What are the disadvantages of transition to retirement?
As a holistic boutique firm, we take a comprehensive approach. Combined with our commitment to excellence, our experience and knowledge, we help our clients reach their full potential.