(08) 9317 7300

Business Insurances Risk Insurances

Have you protected your family in case something happens to you?

If you were to die unexpectedly today, would your family be able to pay off the mortgage and live comfortably in your absence?

If the answer is NO, you need to review your current situation to ensure you and your family are adequately protected from an insurance perspective.

Did you know that more than 81% of the Australian population has inadequate levels of life insurance cover?

It is crazy that we go out and acquire assets, generally using bank finance, without considering the consequences of not being able to service these liabilities in the event of an unforeseen traumatic event taking place.

So what type of insurance should you have?  Life and/or Total Permanent Disability Insurance can provide a lump sum to you or your beneficiaries if you are seriously disabled or die.  This can be vital if you have a family or a mortgage to look after.

Then there’s Income Protection Insurance which typically covers up to 75% of your income if you can’t work temporarily because of illness or injury.

If you’re self employed or run a business you can also cover your fixed business expenses in case you’re unable to work temporarily because of sickness or injury.

There are many ways insurance can be structured to suit all budgets.

Don’t leave it to chance!  If you feel you don’t have adequate insurance cover in place and want to review your situation, please contact Paul Baggetta on 9317 7300 for an obligation free meeting to discuss your personal situation.

Article Categories

Latest Articles

Stay updated

Subscribe to the Baggetta newsletter to stay updated with regular industry and company news.

Establised 1989. Over 25 years. Advice you can rely on.

Is it time for a change?

For more information about the services we provide, or to find out if you are eligible for a free no-obligation consultation, call us now on 9317 7300.

The information provided on this website is for general guidance only and is no substitute for professional advice. It should not be used as a substitute for legal, business, accounting, tax, financial planning or other professional advice.