Paul Baggetta is the Founder & Principal of Baggetta & Co (ABN 68 786 233 813).
Paul Baggetta has been a Taxation Accountant since 1981, a Financial Planner since 1998, and in 1993 qualified as a Real Estate Licensee, holding a Triennial Certificate (currently not trading) and operated his own Real Estate business for property investment clients for over 5 years as a second business.
Financial planning services are provided by Paul Baggetta as an Authorised Representative (No. 261469) of Capstone Financial Planning Pty Ltd. ABN 24 093 733 969. Australian Financial Services License No. 223135.
Taxation & Accounting services are provided by Paul Baggetta as a Registered Tax Agent (No.61487008) and is a Member of SMSF Association, FIPA & NTAA.
Paul is also an Accredited Adviser for Succession Plus.
Financial planning services provided by Paul Baggetta as an Authorised Representative (No. 261469) of Capstone Financial Planning Pty Ltd. ABN 24 093 733 969. Australian Financial Services License No. 223135.
Capstone Financial Planning Pty Ltd
Level 14, 461 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Ph: 1300 306 900 | Email: email@example.com | www.capstonefp.com.au
View our Financial Services Guide here.
View Paul Baggetta’s Adviser Profile here.
The information in this site has been prepared in accordance with Australian law for the supply of goods and services. This notice and the information in this site and all matters relating to either are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the State of Western Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia (“Australian law”). The information may not satisfy the laws of any other country. It is not directed at people in any other country and should not be relied on by people in any country other than Australia. The information in this site is current at the date of publication but may be subject to change.
Accuracy of Information
The information on the Website is provided to you “as is” by Baggetta & Co in good faith and has been derived from sources believed by Baggetta & Co to be reliable and accurate at the time of providing it. Baggetta & Co does not guarantee the accuracy of information on the Website.
Links to Other Sites
Baggetta & Co has not reviewed any of the websites which link to this Website or to which this Website links. Baggetta & Co is not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linked to or linking to this Website. Baggetta & Co does not endorse or otherwise sponsor such links. Such links are provided solely for your convenience and information. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk.
The material on this Website is protected by Australian Copyright Legislation and in copyright legislation in other countries.
You may view this website and its contents using a web browser. You may make copies of portions of this website solely for your own information, research or study provided that you do not modify the copy from how it appears on the website and include the copyright notice on the copy that you make.
Save for the foregoing, you must not reproduce, frame (by whatever means), link to or otherwise use any of the material on the site without first obtaining the written permission of Baggetta & Co, or unless specifically permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or similar copyright legislation.
Your rights to use materials on this site do not extend to any rights to the design and underlying computer code upon which the site is built and delivered. That material is protected by copyright and may not be copied or reproduced in any form.
Copyright of Third Parties
This web site contains material that is protected by copyright owned by third party contributors to this site. This website provides links to other websites, which may contain information that is the copyright of third parties and subject to restrictions on use or reproduction.
You must get permission from the copyright owner to use:
• copyrighted materials from other websites, or
• material on this website that is protected by the copyright of a third party.
We cannot give you this permission.
The information provided on this website is for general guidance only and is no substitute for professional advice. It should not be used as a substitute for legal, business, accounting, tax, financial planning or other professional advice.
This website is intended to provide general information to visitors, and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure its quality and accuracy. However we:
• make no warranty, express or implied, nor assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this website, nor represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights
• do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for any damage or loss that may directly or indirectly result from any information contained on this website or any actions taken as a result of the content of this website
• may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice, and
• are not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website. We do not endorse the information, content, presentation or accuracy of such other websites, and make no warranty, express or implied, regarding them.
We make no warranty, express or implied, nor assume any legal liability or responsibility:
• that the website or the server are free of computer viruses or any other harmful components, defects or errors
• that any defects in the website will be corrected
• that your access to the website will be reliable, uninterrupted or error-free (including access to any
• for any delays, inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, computer viruses or communication line failures, or
• for any theft, destruction, damage or unauthorised access to your computer system or network.
Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trade mark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation or favouring by us.
Nothing contained on this website is, nor should be relied on as, a promise or representation about past or future events.
It is unlawful to intentionally cause damage to this website through the knowing transmission of any program, information, code or command.
Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of this website.
To use this website you do not need to lodge or submit any personal information. Only information you provide voluntarily as a visitor will be held. This information will vary depending on how you use the website and may include (but is not limited to): names, addresses, mailing addresses, email addresses, telephone and mobile phone numbers and other information, such as personal details included on documents or records such as resumes and job applications.
Cookies are small text files stored in a user’s browser which collect information from website users and used it to build a profile of users visiting the website.
Disclosure of Information
Baggetta & Co will not intentionally disclose or transfer any information acquired by your use of this site to any unauthorised persons or organization. Further information will not be disclosed to any other third party unless:
• You agree to the disclosure of such information,
• Baggetta & Co are legally required to do so under the application of any law, rule or regulation of any country or state, or
• Baggetta & Co would reasonably be expected to do so in the course of arranging any transmission or delivery.