At Baggetta & Co we work closely with Individual Tax Payers who are aspiring to grow wealth through Property Investments and/or Share Investments.
Individuals earning a combined household income of over $150,000 per annum have strong potential to grow wealth and achieve their lifestyle goals.
Paul Baggetta’s qualifications and experience as a Taxation Accountant for over 35 years (since 1981), a Financial Planner for over 18 years (since 1998) and in 1993 having qualified as a Real Estate Licensee, holding a Triennial Certificate (currently not trading), and having operated his own Real Estate business for property investment clients for over 5 years as a second business, makes him well placed to work with clients wanting to growth wealth for their future and to achieve their desired lifestyle.
Our services to Individuals include:
- Individual Tax Returns for Property & Share Investors
- Re-financing of home loans and investment loans
- Negative Gearing Strategies & Advice
- Asset Protection Advice and Services
- Personal Insurances – Trauma, Life and Income Protection
- Superannuation Advice
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Advice & Services
- Retirement Planning Advice and Services
For more information about our Personal Accounting Services call us on 9317 7300.
3 Effective Tips for Financial Planning and Divorce
February 2, 2017
Life Planning vs. Financial Planning: Learning How to Balance Finances WIth Other Parts of Life
January 30, 2017
4 of the Worst Habits of Investors
January 27, 2017
Subscribe to the Baggetta newsletter to stay updated with regular industry and company news.